Friday, December 26, 2008

It's been a while!

Ok so with Christmas and family time, not only have I not had much time to get on here and share things, but I haven't had that much time to really experiment or get anything accomplished in the kitchen. I have wanted to but just no time. I have however ingested quite a bit of sugar. I had my first sugar high on Christmas eve in a long time! It hurt so good!!
This weekend is going to be a time for cooking and playing though. I have lots of things that have gotten pushed aside and now it's time to get back in the laboratory and "DO WORK SON!!"
I think the first thing I'm going after is going to be a sausage dish. I love it, but have been doing the same old stuff with it and need something to excite my palate.
One thing I have discovered is my love for red wine, and what better excuse than the holiday season to drink!! I love it and will continue to discover new varieties.
Until next time!! And hopefully I will have something culinary to share with everyone next time, I'm sure I will!!!

No comments: