Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disaster

I failed. Well, I won't say that I failed completely but it was definitely not what I thought it would be. The chicken curry was to say the least very curry-y! I went off of a recipe that called for curry sauce and not knowing how much powder that would equate to, I just put in what I thought would be right, well it was ridiculously spicy. The curry overwhelmed everything. Now I do like spicy food, but I would have liked to have tasted the coconut milk and the other ingredients that I put in there. Those other ingredients included, eggplant, red pepper, onions and potatoes that I roasted first to try to bring out the full flavor of them. It was for sure a learning experience, and now I just want to try it again and make it even better. That's for another day though however.

No comments: