Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

So I told you all how I was deprived of a heating unit. Well, in cleaning out the kitchen (still trying to stay in the general vacinity), I found in the back of my cupboard, an electric wok. A much under appreciated gift (at the time) from an ex-girlfriend. Now I am quite thankful to have something that provides any sort of heat to contact with my meals, besides the fire I tried to build in the front yard. So now I have successfully boiled water for pasta, whole skillet meals, and breakfast dishes in this odd contraption that plugs into the wall.
I will soon be moving in to a new residence and recieving one of my biggest desires, a gas stove. I have lived with electric stoves for a very long time and will be happy to return to the regulatable world of true fire. I have decided that my first dish back, will be curry of some sort. I am very excited.

No comments: